Tiki and Beach chairs

Ask questions, get answers about Casa del Mar Beach Resort in Aruba. Posts are automatically removed after 120 days of no activity.
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED USER TO POST MESSAGES IN THIS FORUM

Moderator: bobc

Tiki and Beach chairs

Postby wineohs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 am

Hi all..... Haven't been back to CDM in several years, we normally travel week 7 and this year trying week 15, seeing how it is Easter week break for some families, I was wondering what the latest rules are for the holding of Tiki's and or no one showing up for hours? R any rules being enforced? I am a beach and Sun family but also don't want to get up at 3 am to save a tiki. Looking forward to any advise out there. Thank you.
wineohs

Re: Tiki and Beach chairs

Postby loglabs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:56 am

Rules are the same if there before 7am must remain there until 7am they do check regularly and will remove towels if not there We go weeks 16 thru18 and have no problems getting tiki.
loglabs

Postby DJM » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:11 pm

From the time you put down your towels you need to stay at the Palapa until the 7AM Security Check. You can leave after that but you need to be back at the Palapa for the 9AM and 11AM checks. These are approximate as only one Security Guard does the rounds of the entire Pool and Beach.
DJM

Postby wineohs » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Thank you all.
wineohs

Postby Lin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Just to let you know you will have to get down to get a palapa very early. I go every year that week and everyone goes early.
Lin

Return to General Q & A About Casa del Mar